What You Need:
- A collection of leaves from outside
- White paper
- Stack of heavy books
- Heavy paper
- Collect many types of leaves. The Fall season is perfect for the most beautiful colors of leaves.
- Lay the leaves between sheets of paper.
- Lay a heavy stack of books on the paper and press for one week.
- Glue the leaves onto sheets of heavy paper for a wonderful collection of leaves that will last a very long time!
If you want, you can do some research and try to identify what kind of tree they came from.