What You Need:
- Pencil or pen
- Your brain
- Draw 2 lines going horizontal and 2 lines going vertical to make what looks like a tic tac toe board.
- Then, use your brain to remember your addition facts.
- Fill in each square with numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,or 9. You can only use each number once.
- Then add each column, row, and diagonal and they should each equal 15.
- If they equal something else, keep trying.
- When you get it right, reward yourself with something.
- Tell your parents about the magic squares and challenge them.
- HAVE FUN!
Submitted by Nyah