What You Need:
- Red clay
- Make three hearts out of the clay. One should be bigger than the other two.
- Poke a hole through each heart with the toothpick.
- Let the clay harden completely. Some clays might need to be baked.
- Cut three short lengths of yarn and thread one though the hole in each heart and tie them into loops.
- Cut a piece of yarn long enough to be a necklace.
- String the hearts onto the long piece of yarn, tieÂ the ends together,Â and your necklace is done!
You can also use our Paper Beads craft to make a different type of necklace.