What You Need:
- 1 Cup of sugar
- Lemon extract
- Sheet of wax paper
- Place sugar in a non stick pan and heat over stove top–be sure the heat is LOW as to not burn the sugar.
- Keep stirring slowly until sugar is clear with no visible lumps.
- Add your extract to the hot sugar and stir well. You can add the amount of extract to your liking, about 2 teaspoons is average.
- Pour your mixture onto the wax paper and place in the refrigerator.
- When cool, break apart and enjoy your lemon candy!
Submitted by Kimberly