What You Need:
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Flavoring (you choose)
- Empty 1 pound and 3 pound coffee can with lids
- Crushed ice
- 3/4 cup salt
- Masking tape
- In the small can, mix the milk, cream, sugar, vanilla, and flavoring.
- Place lid on can and tape it shut.
- Put the small can inside the large can.
- Pack the crushed ice around the edges of the small can.
- Sprinkle the salt over the ice.
- Put the lid on the large can and tape it shut.
- Roll the can back and forth with a friend for 10-15 minutes. Use your feet or your hands!
Submitted by Lori