What You Need:
- 8 or more players
- Bowling pins
- Split up into 2 teams with an equal number of players on each team. This can be played in a field or a gym or open area of some sort.
- Designate each end of the open area as a jail.
- Also, at the end of each open area, in front of each jail, line up several bowling pins.
- The players try to throw as many balls as they can at the other team.
- The object of the game is for one team to knock down all the pins of the other team.
- However, if a team member is tagged by a ball thrown from the opposing team, or their thrown ball is caught in mid air by an opposing team member, they “go to jail” on the other side, behind the opposing teams pins. The only way someone can be rescued fr
- The first team to knock over the other teams pins wins!