What You Need:
- 1/2 Pound lean ground turkey
- Can (14 1/2 ounce) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 Bunch parsley
- 1/4 Cup seasoned dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Crumble ground turkey into a skillet. Brown over medium high heat for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add red pepper strips and paprika, cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add crushed tomatoes, chicken broth, and pasta to the skillet. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove the lid and arrange broccoli and cauliflower over the pasta. Replace lid and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the topping. Pull leaves from parsley stems and combine with breadcrumbs and grated cheese; toss.
- Sprinkle topping over vegetables in skillet. Let sit for 3 minutes before serving.
Submitted by Sarah