What You Need:
- 2 Chocolate covered graham crackers
- Ice cream of your choice
- Soften the ice cream.
- Place one graham cracker on a plate.
- Put a scoop of ice cream on the cracker.
- Top the scoop of ice cream with another graham cracker.
- Press lightly so that the ice cream reaches just to the edges of the crackers.
- Refreeze the ice cream treat, and enjoy! (If you don’t refreeze, the ice cream will squish out of the sides)
- You can make just one, or a bunch for later!
If you don’t want to wait to refreeze this treat, don’t soften the ice cream too much at the beginning. It will make the ice cream harder to form into your sandwich, but you can make and eat it at the same time!
Submitted by Coocooo