What You Need:
- 2 Graham crackers
- 1 Large marshmallow
- Chocolate ice cream, softened
- Plastic wrap
- Place a graham cracker on a microwave safe plate and add a marshmallow on top.
- Place in the microwave for about 10 to 15 seconds.
- Press down on the melted marshmallow with the back of a spoon to make room for the ice cream.
- Place a scoop of chocolate ice cream on top of the marshmallow and add the other graham cracker to create a sandwich. Press lightly.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and place in the freezer for about an hour. Enjoy!
Submitted by Toni