What You Need:
- 8 Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- (makes 4)
- Place 4 cookies on a cookie sheet with the flat side of the cookie facing up.
- Put 1 scoop of softened ice cream on top of each cookie.
- Place the remaining 4 cookies on top of the ice cream scoops with the flat side of the cookie facing the ice cream, and press down lightly.
- Place the cookie sheet in the freezer.
- After about an hour your ice cream sandwiches are ready to enjoy!
You can also try different cookies and different flavored ice cream for your own unique ice cream sandwich!
If you don’t have room in your freezer for a cookie sheet, you can wrap each ice cream sandwich individually in plastic wrap, and place them in the freezer.