What You Need:
- A group of friends
- An area to play
- Have everyone sit in a large circle.
- Choose one person to begin. This person must think of a word–for example, “pencil”.
- He whispers the word to the person on his right.
- This person must then whisper a new word associated with that word to the person on their right. For example, “pen” is similar to “pencil.”
- You go through the circle five times, and each time someone changes the word to something associated.
- When you’ve completed the five rounds, The last person says the current word out loud. You’ll be left wondering “How did that happen?”