What You Need:
- 3/4 Cup uncooked rice
- 1/2 Cup raw almonds
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 4 Cups water
- 2 Tablespoons of sugar
- Rinse your uncooked rice.
- In a bowl combine rice, almonds, cinnamon stick, and four cups of water.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, remove cinnamon stick and puree the remaining ingredients in a blender until a fine consistency.
- Drape cheesecloth inside a mixing bowl and pour the rice mixture into it.
- Gather the cloth to make a bundle and squeeze.
- Top with sugar and drink!
Submitted by Starlight, Starbright