What You Need:
- Elmers Glue
- Four percent Borax solution
- 2 large plastic cups
- Popsicle stick (for stirring)
- Jar or plastic bag for storage
Roll this putty in a ball and bounce it down the hall. Copy the funnies or mold it into bunnies. Stretch it really far and store it in a jar!
- Measure 5 teaspoons of glue into one of the plastic cups.
- Add 4 teaspoons of water and stir well.
- In the second plastic cup, mix 1 cup of water and 1 level teaspoon of Borax.
- Measure one teaspoon of the Borax solution you made in step 3 and add it to the glue and water mixture.
- Stir well and remove any solid chunks.
The putty will be sticky for a couple of minutes, but then you will have some incredible, stretchy-putty!
Submitted by Lori