What You Need:
- 3 or more players
- Enough chairs for everyone
- Set up all the chairs to look like seats in a car.
- Pick one person to be the driver of the car.
- Next, the other “passengers” wait to be picked up as a hitchhiker and are given funny personality quirks (example-one can be nerdy, one is a teacher, one thinks he is a dog).
- The driver picks up one “hitchhiker” at a time and must start acting just as they act (if the hitchhiker is nerdy, the driver is then nerdy).
- As each new hitchhiker is picked up, everyone else in the car starts acting like him or her.
- Once everyone is picked up, the hitchhikers get dropped off. Everyone starts acting like the hitchiker that came in right before the one that was dropped off.
- After around 5 minutes, the driver drops the last hitchhiker off.
- Play until only the driver is left.
Submitted by Housenut