What You Need:
- A deck of cards
- Odd number of people (over 5)
- A large area with hiding places
- Chose a person to be “it.”
- Pass out one card to each person that is playing and have them keep it in their pocket. Make sure they have memorized their Card.
- Have “it” count to 50 while the other players hide.
- “It” goes to find everyone who is hiding.
- If you are found, show your card.
- If it is a face card, you will be Queen or King, and you can help the person who is “it.”
- If you card is an ace, you have 10 seconds to hide with another player.
- If you have a number card, you’re out!
- The last person to be found (at the end you may find two people hiding together) wins!
Submitted by The Queen