What You Need:
- 3-6 friends
- 1 skipping rope
- A big playing area
- Everybody spreads out in a circle and one person goes in the middle.
- The person in the middle has the skipping rope and folds it in half.
- Then the people around the person with the skipping rope sing, “Helicopter, Helicopter please come down!”
- And the person who is playing as the helicopter says, “not until you guess my favorite color.” Or, you can use a different question, like “what’s my favorite food,sport etc.”
- Once the crowd guesses the right answer, the helicopter swings the skipping rope down across the floor.
- The crowd jumps up and tries not to hit the skipping rope.
- When somebody doesn’t jump and gets hit by the skipping rope, he or she becomes the helicopter.
Submitted by Janet