What You Need:
- Modeling clay
- Use modeling clay to make the design you want.
- For a heart, roll a ball of clay, flatten it to the width you want, and shape it into a heart. Smooth out any rough spots and add a face if desired.
- For a flower, roll small balls of clay for the petals and a smaller ball for the center. Press these pieces together. Press “dimples” into each petal. Roll a “snake” out of clay for the stem, and attach it to the flower.
- Follow the directions for the type of clay you are using to harden the clay. Some require baking time.
- Once your clay is hardened, glue a magnet to the back and stick it on your refrigerator.