What You Need:
- 3-4 Bottles of juice (red juice is good for Halloween)
- 2Â Rubber doctor gloves
- An ice cube tray
- A punch bowl
- Large serving spoon
- Fill the two gloves with some juice. Tie a knot in the end of each one so the juice won’t leak.
- Place them in the freezer. Do the same with the regular ice cube tray.
- Fill the punch bowl with juice. Make sure you leave enough room for the ice.
- Once the gloves and ice cube trays have frozen, add them into the punch bowl.
- The shape of floating hands, and red iceÂ will add a nice scary element to your Halloween party!
Submitted by Jill