What You Need:
- 4 or more players
- A pencil
- Several pieces of paper
- Write the name of a famous character or person on a piece of paper, and make one for each person playing.
- Tape the piece of paper with a name on it to everyone’s back. Make sure no one sees what his or her own nametag is!
- The object of the game is to figure out who you are. Everyone goes around and asks the other players questions, without having the other person say the name on the tag.
- The players can only answer yes or no and have fun!
- When one of the teams has an overwhelming majority of players, they are declared the winners.