You can make these cute critters with just a few basic craft supplies. Grab some pompoms, felt, glue and googly eyes, and make these fun and easy ducklings with the kids. This is a great craft project to do with the family for Easter, Spring, or Summer.
What You Need:
- Googly eyes
- Glue two pompoms together. The pompom on the top should be smaller than the one on the bottom.
- Cut a beak and two feet out of felt.
- Glue the beak on the smaller pompom, and be sure to leave room for the eyes!
- Glue the feet on the bottom of the duck so that they stick out the front.
- Glue the googly eyes on the face of your duckling, and you’re done!