What You Need:
- 1 pint raspberry sherbet
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups lemon juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (32 ounce) container of cranberry juice
- 2 (28 ounce) bottles of ginger ale
- 3 cups ice
- Soften the sherbet in a large pitcher.
- Add the sugar, lemon juice, and orange juice.
- Stir these items to melt the sherbet and dissolve the sugar.
- Put the ice into a large punch bowl, and add the sherbet mixture.
- Add the cranberry juice and ginger ale.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Add more ice if necessary to keep cool.