What You Need:
- 8 or more players
- A kickball
- On the blacktop, draw a large square with your chalk. Divide that square into four equal squares.
- Four players play at a time, with one person in each square of the court.
- The players take turns bouncing a ball from one square into another.
- If the ball comes into a player’s square, that person has to get the ball before it bounces twice, and redirect it into one of the other players’ squares without holding it.
- When a player doesn’t do this, they are “out”, and have to go to the end of the line, and the next person waiting in line takes their place.