What You Need:
- Deck of cards
- Before performing the trick, take 4 random cards and place them at the top of the deck. Then take the 4 Jacks and place them underneath the 4 random cards.
- Then take the bundle of 8 cards in your hand, and show your audience the Jack, saying “Here are 4 robbers (the Jacks), and they are going to rob the bank (the deck of cards).”
- Then say “The 4 robbers landed on top of the bank in a helicopter.” (Place the stack of cards on top of the rest of the deck).
- Next say “The first robber goes to the first floor.” (Move the top card to the bottom).
- Then “The second robber goes to the second floor.” (Move the next card close to the bottom).
- Then “The third robber goes to the third floor.” (Move the following card closer to the top).
- Then “The fourth one went to the stairs of the fourth floor.” (Move this card just underneath the 4 Jacks).
- Now everyone thinks you have moved all the Jacks to inside the deck, but you really have moved the 4 random cards.
- Then “The robbers heard the cops coming so they rushed upstairs to escape.” Now show your audience the 4 Jacks at the top!
Submitted by Angel