Here’s a great way to save those precious flowers the kids picked for you!
What You Need:
- 3 sheets of corrugated cardboard
- Craft knife
- Wax paper
- Cut three 7 inch by 10 inch rectangles out of cardboard. Use your craft knife if this is too difficult to do with scissors.
- Cut four 7 inch by 10 inch rectangles out of wax paper.
- Layer the cardboard, flowers, and wax paper as shown in the diagram above. Since the flowers are between the pieces of wax paper, they will be protected while they are pressed.
- Cut two pieces of ribbon long enough to tie around your flower press, and tie it down tightly.
- Allow the flowers to press for a day or so.
- Unwrap the flower press to reveal the results! Remove these flowers, and then press some more.