What You Need:
- A Ping-Pong ball, or a small styrofoam ball from craft store
- Have each person take a straw, hold it in their mouth, and point it straight up.
- Blow pretty hard through the straw to make a good air stream.
- Set the ball gently in the air stream. The ball should float in the stream! Make sure you do not chase the ball, and just let it float in the steady stream. It won’t go anywhere if you keep pointed up in one place!
- See who can keep their ball floating for the longest. Better not laugh!