What You Need:
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Beat the milk, butter, and egg lightly in a mixing bowl.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. Add this mixture all at once to the first mixture, and stir enough to dampen flour and make a batter.
- Lightly butter or grease a frying pan over heat until moderately heated. (Medium to Medium High)
- Spoon some of the batter into the frying pan. Cook on one side until the bubbles stop popping. Flip and continue cooking briefly on the second side.
- Transfer the pancake to a plate.
- Continue until the batter is done.
- Enjoy your homemade pancakes with the whole family!