What You Need:
- 1 (4 serving size) pkg. Berry Blue flavor gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Ice cubes
- Gummy fish
- Pour the gelatin and boiling water into a bowl and stir until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Put some ice cubes into your measuring cup and add cold water until it measures 1 1/4 cups.
- Add the ice water to the gelatin mix, and stir until slightly thickened. Then remove any unmelted ice. (If the mixture is still thin, refrigerate until slightly thickened.)
- Pour the thickened gelatin into four dessert dishes.
- Place the gummy fish in the gelatin. They should look like they are swimming in water.
- Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.