What You Need:
- Construction Paper
- Other decorating materials
- Cut two pieces of felt 4 inches tall by 2 inches wide.
- Cut the top corners of the felt to round the “head” of your finger puppet.
- Cut the features of your puppet out of construction paper. These may include arms, legs, tail, wings, hair, eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Glue the puppet features on to your felt. You can use googly eyes for the eyes.
- Glue the two pieces of felt together around the edges. Do not glue the bottom, because this is where your finger goes.
- When the glue is dry, your finger puppet is ready for a show! Make nine more and put on a play!
If the finger puppets will be used a lot, the edges of the finger puppet can be sewn to make it stronger.