What You Need:
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 eggs
Your favorite pooch-pal is sure to enjoy the effort you put into making him these biscuits.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Stir in the molasses, oil, eggs, and milk until you have a dough.
- Take your dough and roll it out on a counter top covered in flour. Roll the dough until it’s about 1/2 inch thick.
- Use cookie cutters to cut out shapes. Do you have a cat-shaped cookie cutter?
- Place your cookies on a greased cookie sheet and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, turn the oven off and leave the cookies in the oven for another 20 – 30 minutes to harden.