Are you looking for an easy craft project to do with the kids? This activity uses leaf rubbings to create simple and fun place cards for your table. Use this craft for a fun family dinner, or for lots of guests like on Thanksgiving! Even the younger kids can participate in this craft.
What You Need:
- White paper
- Leaves collected from outside
- Fold a piece of paper and then cut it into 4 equal pieces.
- Fold each of those smaller pieces in half.
- Put a leaf of your choice inside the folded piece of paper.
- Gently rub a crayon across the front, and you will see the pattern of the leaf appear!
- Now write the person’s name on the other side of the paper with the marker, and put it in the appropriate place on the dinner table.
- It’s the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving dinner table!