What You Need:
- 2 glasses or jars that are the same sizeÂ & shape
- Aluminum Foil
- Fill the two glasses about halfway with water.
- Make a mark where the water level is on each glass.
- Cover one of the glasses with a foil cover on top.
- Leave both glasses out in a warm place for a few days (not in an oven).
- Check the water level after a few days. Which glass has less water in it?
The water evaporates from both glasses, but the foil cover stops the water from escaping, so the water level remains higher in the foil-covered glass than in the uncovered glass
Submitted by Sarah