What You Need:
- Hard boiled egg
- Wax crayon
- Take a regular egg and write your name on it in crayon.
- Place the egg in a bowl full of vinegar and let it sit for an hour or two, until the vinegar stops bubbling.
- While the egg is sitting in the vinegar, keep it in the refrigerator.
- Replace the vinegar with a fresh supply and let the egg sit for another four hours. The vinegar has been eating away at the eggshell except where the crayon was used.
- Remove the egg and very carefully, scrub the egg with a dish washing brush to remove the crayon. Your name will look like it was carved in the eggshell!