What You Need:
- Permanent black marker
- Tiny pieces of clean egg shell
- Different colors of food color
- Plastic cups
- Paper towels
- Draw the outline of the picture you want to decorate.
- Next, use the permanent marker to outline the picture again.
- Pour a small amount of water in each cup, add food coloring, and mix.
- Dip some of the egg shells in the food coloring. Use whatever colors you’d like.
- Let the shell pieces dry (you can use paper or a paper towel for this).
- Spread the glue inside the outline of your picture.
- Sprinkle the dried eggshell pieces onto the glue and let dry.
- Your mosaic is complete!
Submitted by Paula