What You Need:
- Hot glue gun
- Large bucket with lid
- 1′ x 1′ piece of fabric
- Decorations for bucket (paint, glitter etc.)
- Cut the foam into a circle to fit on the bucket lid. You can trace for an exact fit.
- Use the hot glue to adhere your fabric onto the foam. Tuck any extra fabric underneath.
- Hot glue the foam onto the lid.
- Decorate the sides of your bucket however you want. You can use a variety of crafts such as paint, glitter, more fabric etc.
- Place your finished lid onto the bucket for a great chair or container for your camping equipment!
Submitted by Emily