Create these fun and easy Easter Bunny cups with the kids. This craft project is easily made with some paper cups, construction paper, scissors, markers, and glue! Then you can use the Easter Bunny Cups to hide candy or other surprises for the kids.
What You Need:
- Styrofoam, paper, or plastic cups
- Construction paper
- Cut two bunny ears out of white construction paper.
- Cut the same shape out of pink construction paper, but make these a little smaller than the white shapes.
- Glue the pink “inner ears” to the white ears.
- Fold the bottom of one ear in half and glue it together at the bottom. Now, do this to the other ear.
- Turn the cup upside down, and glue the ears to the sides near the top.
- Cut out eyes and a nose for the bunny and glue them in place. Draw on a mouth and whiskers.
At Easter you can hide jelly beans or colored eggs under the cup for a surprise!
You can make other animals such as a frog, chick, butterfly, ladybug, etc. Just cut out different shapes of paper and be creative!