What You Need:
- A wooden craft hoop
- A few inches of thin wire
- Some twine
- Beads with large holes
- A few feathers
- Cut a few feet of twine.
- Tie one end of the twine to the hoop.
- String a few beads onto the twine and push the beads toward the tied end.
- Wrap the twine around the other side of the hoop.
- String a few more beads on the twine and then wrap the twine around the far side of the hoop.
- Repeat this several times until you have a really cool webbed design made of twine across the hoop.
- To decorate at the end, tie a short length of twine on the hoop.
- String a bead or two on it and then tie a feather onto the end, and let the twine hang down.
- Make a few of these hanging pieces to make the dream catcher look really fancy!