What You Need:
- Skittles or M&M candies
- 4 or more friends
- Start the game by making a chart with 9 squares of the same size — 3 going down and 3 going across.
- In the boxes that you drew, draw a little girl or boy’s face with different expressions, such as a “happy” or “sad” face.
- Next, put a candy on every face and have one of your friends leave the room so they can’t hear you talking.
- You and your friends should choose which face they want the person who left the room not to eat.
- Invite the person you put in the other room to come back.
- Tell him or her to start eating the candies ONE by ONE. When the person is going to eat the face you chose, shout out “Don’t Eat Me” or you can name the faces and shout out the name instead of “Me”. Repeat this and have some fun!!!
Submitted by Ana