What You Need:
- A bone (paper or toy)
- A chair
- 4 or more people
- One person is picked to start. That person is given the bone and sits in a chair. She should be blindfolded so she can’t see.
- The other players line up in a row behind her and sit down.
- The person who is “it” says “Doggy, doggy where is my bone?”
- One player goes and gets the bone. They then have to either hide it somewhere in the room, or they can hide it on themselves.
- The blindfold is removed once the hiding is done, and the person then looks for the bone in the room.
- If they cannot find it, they are then allowed to guess which player has it.
- The player who hid the bone is next to sit in the chair and the game starts again.
Submitted by Cameron