What You Need:
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Molasses
- 1 stick margarine (soft)
- Mix egg, garlic, soft margarine, and molasses in a bowl.
- Add flour, then milk (a little at a time) and mix it all together.
- Roll out 3/8 inch thick.
- Use cookie cutters and trim out as many treats as you can.
- Place the treats on ungreased cookie sheet. Cook at 350 degrees in a preheated oven approximately 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool and serve to your “best friend”.
Submitted by J.S.