What You Need:
- 2 sheets of paper
- A clear plastic cup
- A pencil
- A coin
Tell your friends that you can make a coin disappear!
- Place your cup upside-down on a sheet of paper and trace around it with your pencil.
- Cut out this circle with your scissors.
- Glue the circle to the mouth of the cup and let it dry.
- Place the other sheet of paper on the table. Put the coin on the paper and set the cup, upside-down, next to the coin.
- Cover the coin and the cup with your handkerchief and tell your audience that the coin will disappear when you put the cup over it.
- Move the cup so that it is on top of the coin and remove the handkerchief. The coin has disappeared! (Actually, it’s hidden under the paper you glued to the brim of the cup!)
Submitted by Jerry