What You Need:
- A large coin
- Grab the back of your neck with your left hand.
- Tell your friends that you are going to make a coin disappear by rubbing it on your elbow.
- Take a coin in your right hand and rub it on your left elbow. Remove your hand and let the coin drop to the floor.
- Tell your friends that the trick didn’t work, and you need to try it again.
- Pick up the coin in your left hand and pretend to put it in your right hand.
- Put your left hand back behind your neck. Start rubbing your left elbow again and keep the coin concealed in your left hand.
- Drop the coin down your shirt (make sure it’s tucked in!)
- Stop rubbing and remove your hand to show your friends that the coin has vanished!