What You Need:
- 1/3 cup pancake syrup
- 1/3 vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- Glass jar
- Piece of plastic
- Small cork
- Pour the syrup into the glass jar.
- Pour the oil into the jar.
- Then pour the cup of water into the jar.
- Wait a few minutes for these substances to settle in the jar.
- Drop the plastic, grape, and cork in the jar too.
- See how each substance and item has different densities, and stays in a separate layer according to its density. The most dense is at the bottom, and least dense is at the top!