What You Need:
- Strong Thread
- Sewing Needle
- Cut a long piece of strong thread and tie a knot at the end.
- Thread your sewing needle.
- Push the needle through the center of piece of popcorn. Alternate with cranberries.
- Continue to thread the cranberries and popcorn until the garland reaches your desired length.
- At the end of the thread, tie another knot.
- Take your garland and decorate your Christmas Tree!
If you hang this garland outside, the birds will love the feast you made for them!