What You Need:
- Clear Contact Paper
- Construction Paper
- Cut out a long, rectangular piece of construction paper.
- Use your markers, stickers, crayons, and anything else you can think of to decorate the bookmark.
- Cut two pieces of clear contact paper that are a little bigger than your bookmark.
- Remove the backing from one piece of the Contact paper, and place your bookmark in the center of the sticky side.
- Remove the backing from the other piece of Contact paper, and place it on the other side of the bookmark.
- Smooth out all the air bubbles with the round part of the spoon.
- You can trim the edges of the Contact paper to make them a little neater.