What You Need:
- Your choice of:
- Paper bag
- Wrapping paper
- Sunday funnies
- Open your book and lay it flat on the paper.
- Cut the paper so that it is larger than the book on all four sides.
- Fold the top and bottom of the paper so that the paper is now as tall as your book.
- Fold in the left side to create a sleeve that fits over the front cover of the book. Place the cover in the sleeve.
- Close the book, hold the cover around it, and mark the place where the the right side should be folded.
- Fold the right side at this spot to create the sleeve for the back of the book.
- Open the book and slide the right sleeve over the back cover.
- Once the cover fits well, tape the edges of the paper any place neccesary to hold the cover in place. But do not tape the cover directly to the book!
- If the cover does not already have a design, decorate it any way you like!