What You Need:
- A deck of cards
- A friend
- Separate the cards into black & red, and remember which colored deck you put on top. Don’t let anyone see you do this!
- Have your friend choose 1 card from the top. You can do this by fanning out the top few cards and asking him to choose one.
- Then tell him to put his card near the bottom of the pack. Again, you can fan out the bottom few cards to give him a choice.
- Split the deck somewhere in the middle, and place the bottom half on the top to “shuffle” the cards. It is ok if the split is not exactly in the middle.
- Look through the deck to find your friend’s card. The color of the card that he chose should be the only one between the other colored cards.
Submitted by Jacqueline