Coffee Filter Butterflies are a fun and easy craft project to do with the kids. These butterflies are so colorful!
What You Need:
- Coffee filter
- Clothes pin
- Pipe cleaners
- Paper towels
- Take the coffee filter and draw lines all over it with the markers.
- Wet the coffee filter and let it dry on a piece of paper towel.
- When it is dry, put the coffee filter on the clothes pin.
- Wrap a small piece of pipe cleaner around the “head” of the butterfly to make antennae.
- Draw a face on the clothes pin, and you are done!