What You Need:
- At least 5 different Christmas wrapping papers
- A paint brush that can get gluey (or your fingers will do just fine)
- Cardboard gift boxes
- Lay out newspaper to protect your furniture or floor.
- In the bowl, mix approximately 1/4 cup of glue with enough water to make a very runny consistency.
- Tear up the wrapping paper into small pieces of different sizes & shapes.
- Cover a small section of the box with the glue mixture.
- Cover the glue with the small pieces of wrapping paper, then paint or smear more glue on top. (Don’t be afraid of overlapping)
- Continue until the entire box has been covered.
- Leave the box to dry overnight.
Submitted by Steph