What You Need:
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick butter) softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In large mixer bowl, beat peanut butter, & butter until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add sugar, eggs and vanilla, beat until creamy.
- Blend in flour and salt.
- Stir in 1 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Spread into ungreased 13×9 inch baking pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until edges begin to brown. Immediately sprinkle remaining morsels over cookie layer.
- Let stand 5 minutes until morsels become shiny and soft. Spread the rest of the chocolate chips evenly over top. Cool completely.
- Makes 48 bars.
Submitted by the Olsons