What You Need:
- 2 Bananas
- 3 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon milk
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 Popsicle sticks
- Mix together the cocoa powder, milk, vanilla, and honey in a shallow bowl until well blended.
- Peel the bananas and cut them in half.
- Roll each banana in the chocolate mixture so it is well coated.
- Place a popsicle stick into the flat cut side of each piece of banana. If there is extra chocolate, pour it on the bananas.
- Eat immediately, or place in the freezer on wax paper for a cold treat later.
If desired you can coat the chocolate banana with a third layer such as sprinkles or chopped nuts!